- May 1 and 3, 4:00 – 8:00 pm
- Tomahawk Middle School Library
- 1048 East King Road (Door #2)
- Tomahawk, WI 54487
- May 19, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Lincoln County Service Center, Room 156
- 801 N. Sales Street
- Merrill, WI 54452
Mental Health First Aid is an evidence-based program that teaches individuals how to help those experiencing mental health challenges or crises. Mental Health First Aid participants:
- Gain knowledge of risk factors and warning signs for mental health and addiction concerns.
- Learn strategies to help individuals in both crisis and non-crisis situations.
The trainings are free and open to individuals that live or work in Lincoln County. Space is limited to 30 participants per class. Must be 18 years old to participate. To register contact Kristin Bath, CHES, Health Educator for the Lincoln County Health Department at 715-539-1373 or email@example.com. To learn more about Mental Health First Aid visit: https://www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org/cs/
The Lincoln County Mental Health Coalition is a part of Healthy People Lincoln County, a collaborative that strives to promote partnerships within the community to improve health through advocacy, prevention and implementation of best practices.