Creating healthy communities and strong local public health systems requires a high level of mutual understanding and collaboration with community individuals and partner groups. In January 2012, the community steering committee, called Healthy People Lincoln County, reviewed local and state data with the goal of setting health priorities for the county.
The following health priorities and areas of focus were identified by this committee:
- Mental Health
- Oral Health
Healthy People Lincoln County has implemented teams of individuals from the community to work on the above priorities. We invite you and your organization to actively support Healthy People Lincoln County’s Community Health Improvement Plan by…
- Volunteering to participate on one of our implementation teams.
- Partner on future community initiatives that promote proper nutrition, mental health and oral health.
- Share the plan with others.
- Have the health plan presented at a staff or organizational meeting.
Brochures, Reports and Plans:
- HPLC Statistical Dashboard 2016
- LCHD Collective Impact Plan May 2015
- HPLC Health Survey Results 2015
- Community Health Access Report 2015
- Healthy People Lincoln County Annual Report 2015
- Lincoln County Oral Health Report 2013-2014
- Healthy People Lincoln County Community Health Plan 2017
- Lincoln County Community Needs Assessment 2012
- Lincoln County Affordable Dental Clinic Guide
- Lincoln County Mental Health Resource Guide
For More Information or to Join a Coalition Contact:
- Karen Krueger, RN, BSN
- Phone: 715-539-1368
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nutrition and Healthy Foods
- Kristi Krombholz, RN, BSN
- Phone: 715-539-1376
- Email: email@example.com
- Kristin Bath, CHES
- Phone: 715-539-1373
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org